11/1/17

Why would Chrisette Michele Post Another Woman's Miscarriage Photo on Instagram? 😐


Why would Chrisette Michele Posts Another Woman's Miscarriage Photo on Instagram?😐
A few days ago, Chrisette Michele took to social media to reveal some pretty personal information in an effort to let her fans know that she’s still a Strong Black Woman in spite of it all.
The singer revealed she was suicidal, she was dropped from her label and she suffered a miscarriage.

I had a long cycle. Something came out of me. It was my child. The one my love and I worked so hard on.
I never knew I could allow myself to be so broken that my physical body would break down. A miscarriage? Me?
This experience of a broken nation showed itself in my own physical body. That was when I knew I had to pull it together. Heal, Forgive. Just because I had a negative experience didn’t mean I had to become negative and broken.

When I lost my child I knew that it was time for me to become a #StrongBlackWoman
In addition to her heartbreaking revelation, she also posted a graphic photo of her alleged miscarriage.

It didn’t take long before the Internet Task Force discovered the photo Chrisette posted as her miscarriage actually belongs to another woman who posted it on a Baby Center community board three years ago.
While writing this post, I did a quick Google search of “miscarriage photos” and low and behold the photo Chrisette Michele used was the first one in the results.

I don’t understand why she felt it was necessary to post such a graphic photo on social media, but the learn the photo belongs to another woman who suffered a great loss is inexcusable.  

Pray for ya Girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers