11/19/17

#RHoA: BABY NEWS? πŸ‘Ά Kenya Moore Was Spotted At Barbados IVF Clinic! πŸ‘Ά πŸ’–


FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! 
#RHoA 'BABY NEWS'? Kenya Moore Was Spotted At Barbados IVF Clinic!πŸ‘ΆπŸ‘Ά
The Real Housewives of Atlanta star Kenya Moore has been pulling out all stops to become a mom, and her presence at an IVF clinic appears to suggest she is getting fertility treatments.

According to sources they’re reporting that at 46, Moore is undergoing IVF treatments, and on Saturday, Moore was spotted at a fertility clinic in Barbados.
On Thursday, Moore had had sent a social media message to her fans, writing how her dogs “bring so much fulfillment in my life, calm, happiness and purpose. I can only imagine what children do.
“Please pray for me,” she captioned the Instagram clip on Thursday.

Moore is apparently undergoing treatment at the world-famous Barbados Fertility Centre, in the island’s capital Bridgetown, as she and husband Marc Daly, who was set to arrive on the Caribbean island on Friday, are desperate to start a family.
In October, Moore confided she wanted to be a mommy asap, saying after marrying businessman Daly, writing, “I think all of my plans are in motion and I hope by the reunion you see me with a belly, so we’ll see. Fingers crossed!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers