12/5/17

Kenya Moore: 'OH PLEASE! I’m One Of The Most Relevant On RHoA'! πŸ˜‡ πŸ˜„


Kenya Moore: OH PLEASE! I’m One Of The Most Relevant On RHoA!πŸ˜‡πŸ˜„
Kenya Moore is shutting down rumors that she is close to be fired from Real Housewives of Atlanta. Recently, it was reported that her peach may have been jeopardy over her husband Marc Daly’s refusing to appear on the show. Despite these reports, Kenya says that she’s absolutely still employed. She says,
I think my storyline speaks for itself, the fact that I’m one of the most Google’d people on the show and, one might say, one of the most relevant. I don’t think that anyone would rush to a judgement to say I wouldn’t be a Housewife.

The newly married reality star continues,
I have the top storyline of the entire season, so that wouldn’t even really make good business sense.

When asked what might cause her to leave the show, Kenya says,
In life, you have to make choices based on where you are and what makes you happy. I think that everything comes to an end at some point…In the real world, things evolve and change and I think that I have to just constantly make decisions based on my happiness and my family’s.

According to reports, Kenya is currently undergoing IVF treatment. No additional details have yet been shared.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers