12/27/17

The Daily Buzz For Dec 28 ☕πŸ“°☕


Pink Reveals Her Favorite Famous Woman and What You Probably Get Wrong About Her for January’s Cosmo Mag!
They did a question and answer session with her. Here are a few excerpts below.

A famous woman I admire: “Ellen DeGeneres”
Because: “She always leads with kindness.”

One thing people get wrong about me: “That I’m angry.”

A fictional character I identify with: “Angelina Jolie in Girl, Interrupted.”
Because: “I’m batsh*t.”

My hopes for all womankind: “Equality, safety & respect.”
How I’d describe these duet partners in one word:
Christina Aguilera: “Forgiven” + Kenny Chesney: “Charming”
Nate Ruess: “(Pain-in-the-a**) voice!” + India.Arie: “F**kin awesome”
Sia: “Looney tunes” + Eminem: “Genius”

Photographer: Jason Kim
Style Director: James Worthington Demolet

For more of Pink, pick up the January 2018 issue on newsstands now.


#RHoA: Producers want to Boot Porsha for Marlo?
Producers Allegedly Considering Marlo Hampton As Replacement!

Porsha Williams has gone from being a fan favorite to having close to no friends on “Real Housewives of Atlanta.” The reality star was able to keep her peach for season ten but sources say that might not be the case for the next installment.

Porsha Williams and Phaedra Parks were two peas in a pod last year up until the reunion show when it was revealed that Parks fed Williams a nasty rumor. The “he-say she-say” put Kandi Burruss at the center of drama where Porsha claims she and Todd planned to drug her and take her to their sex dungeon.
Bravo fired Phaedra and Porsha was left on the show after saying that she was the puppet in Phaedra’s scheme.
Although Porsha has apologized, Kandi has not come around to being her friend again.

When Nene Leakes returned, she kicked off the season with drama between her and Porsha. In the past few episodes, it seems like the Go Naked hair ambassador aren’t friends with any of her co-stars other than Sheree Whitfield and Kim Zolciak.

The fact that Porsha has no relationship drama and is only close to her sister doesn’t make for a good story line. Fans can tell that the others are only playing nice with Williams because she’s a part of the show.
Sources say that producers may be eyeing a replacement for the 36-year-old and the woman could be Marlo Hampton.

Hampton has been a friend of the show for many seasons but has never been given an official peach.
Hampton is very close to Nene who has the ear of one of the executive producers, Andy Cohen. If she wanted to, Leakes could put in a good word for Marlo to join the cast.

Marlo has also been a fan favorite and she is no stranger to bringing the theatrics that makes “RHOA” so enjoyable to watch.

Would you still watch if Porsha Williams was given the boot?


#EMPIRE: Which cast member does this Cute doggie belong to?
Meet Baron and he is the child on Grace and Trai Byers!
How cute!


#NEWMUSIC from Jacob Latimore – ‘Is That What You Wanna Hear’
Jacob Latimore is back with his brand new single “Is That What You Wanna Hear.”

The singer/actor is moving on from a toxic relationship, as he croons about the emotional decision to leave his girl for someone better. Latimore says you gotta ‘let it burn’ using titles of Usher records to emphasize the situation.

 “Tell the truth don’t lie to my face / I had to usher out your feelings my way,” he sings. “Well at least you live and learn / What you do ain’t my concern / Used to be my superstar / Now you gotta let it burn.”

Now LISTEN HERE!



#HIPHOPNEWS: Birdman Hit With $12 Million Foreclosure Lawsuit
Birdman’s legal troubles continue to mount as the Cash Money boss faces a $12 million foreclosure lawsuit in Miami.
The complaint, which also includes CM Spirits LLC and Criteria Operations LLC, was brought on by Ellington Management Group Transfer Agent on Nov. 30, according to The South Florida Business Journal. It targets Baby’s 19,970-square-foot Miami Beach mansion and a 26,040-square foot North Miami office building, which houses Baby’s Hit Factory Criteria Recording Studios.

Chemtov Mortgage Group Corp. initiated the $12 million mortgage back in 2015 with a “full guarantee of $12 million against Williams and a limited guaranty of $3 million with Criteria Operations,” according to the report. The loan has since been signed over to others, most recently to EMG. But financial woes appear to have fallen on Birdman and his companies, which allegedly defaulted on the mortgage in February of this year. Now, they allegedly owe $12 million in principal, plus interest.

The No. 1 Stunna has been trying to sell the lavish mansion, which he acquired in 2012 for $14.5 million, since June. He first listed it for sale at $20 million, but the asking price has since gone down to $16.9 million. Also in 2012, Birdman’s companies acquired the office building in question for $1.7 million.

Recently, Rick Ross used this as ammo in his ongoing feud with the Cash Money boss. “You ain’t have no money in six-seven years, ni**a,” said Rozay. “You should have came and borrowed some from Rozay. Now you want to fuck that old lady life up too. You probably borrowing some money from her. I might go buy that house on the water. Just to keep my boat at it. I won’t even stay there, that shit is too small.”

This is one of several legal issues for the Big Tymer. His Cash Money imprint is also being sued by Lil Wayne for $51 million and earlier this year, Jas Prince sued the label over Drake’s earnings. Last year, Cash Money was sued over uncleared samples and ordered to pay Jay Sean $1.1 million in royalties in a separate case.


Rihanna calls for end to gun violence after cousin dies in shooting
Singer posts picture of herself with man who is believed to have been killed in shooting in Barbados on Boxing Day
Rihanna has called for an end to gun violence after the death of a man she named as her cousin.
The singer posted a picture of herself with a young man, who is believed to have been killed in a shooting in her native Barbados on Boxing Day.

She wrote on Instagram:
She added the hashtag #endgunviolence.

Rihanna, 29, tagged the Instagram account with the username merka-95 but did not name him. The post has received hundreds of thousands of comments of support and condolence.
A local news station named the victim of a shooting as 21-year-old Tavon Kaiseen Alleyne. Police have launched an investigation and are urging anyone with information on the incident to contact them.

A representative for Rihanna has been contacted.


New Couple Alert? Laura Dern Seen Kissing NBA Star Baron Davis!
Big Little Lies star Laura Dern was seen kissing NBA player Baron Davis!
The 50-year-old actress and 38-year-old athlete were seen leaving the Beverly Hills Hotel earlier this month on December 20. They were “talking, laughing and having a great time,” a source told Us Weekly.
Another source said Laura was “trying to remain incognito,” and they “were kissing and touching and were all over each other.”
In addition, the insider added that during the lunch date, they looked “infatuated with each other” and “very much like a new couple in love.”
Laura split from her husband Ben Harper back in 2013, and was also rumored to be dating Common last year.


K. Michelle Bids Farewell to Her Butt.
Last month K. Michelle announced she was having her butt implants removed.
K. Michelle says this on IG… kmichellemusicGood Betsy! It’s been of you stealing my shineπŸ˜›It’s time to allow my new booty to be set free. I had so much fun Betsy! You were the app of the eye of several nfl, nba, and rappers. They loved that ass! But I am proud to say you were not thotful you were lady like! I will miss you and how my jeans fit? But I won’t miss hopping into my jeans every morning. I won’t miss my weight being so up and down that when I’m smaller you have me looking like a chicken drum stick. My ASS is already pregnant how could i ever handle carrying twins also with all that weight my legs would give out. I’ll miss you busy but you also caused me inflammation through out my body. No amount of beauty is worth your health! So everything has to be returned to its natural state! Jan I’ll really be Kimberly again.


Solange Knowles Reveals She’s Battling An Autonomic Disorder
Solange Knowles Opens Up About Her Health. You never know what someone is going through….
Solange Knowles took to social media on Wednesday and revealed she will not be performing at Afro Punk in South Africa on New Year’s Eve because she has been quietly battling an Autonomic Disorder for the past five months.

In her lengthy post, Solo said “It’s been a journey that has not been easy on me. Sometimes I feel cool, and other times not so cool at all.”

Via Healthline.com: Autonomic dysfunction can affect a small part of the ANS or the entire ANS. Some symptoms that may indicate the presence of an autonomic nerve disorder include: dizziness and fainting upon standing up, or orthostatic hypotension. an inability to alter heart rate with exercise, or exercise intolerance.

Read Solange’s full post below.

Wrote, deleted and re wrote this like 5 times…
Still not sure what exactly or how much I want to share…
However it’s so important to me for the people in South Africa, a place that has tremendous meaning to me and that has given me SO SO MUCH, to know why I won’t be performing at Afro Punk this NYE.
The past five months I have been quietly treating, and working through an Autonomic Disorder. It been a journey that hasn’t been easy on me…

Sometimes I feel cool, and other times not so cool at all.
It’s a complicated diagnoses , and I’m still learning so much myself, but right now, my doctors are not clearing me for such an extended lengthy flight, and doing a rigorous show right after.
I can’t put into words how saddened and sorry I am that I am unable to perform for you guys this NYE, there is simply no other place I wanted to be than there with my family to bring in 2018 with you…….but I give you my ABSOLUTE WORD I will come back with AfroPunk and deliver this performance…..as it is so extremely important to me to connect with the people who have so closely inspired me in so many ways.

I can’t thank Afro Punk enough for their support, and to all of the other festivals this past summer/fall who have known about my health, kept it confidential, and gone out of their way to make me feel supported while doing these shows.
As a part of the self care that I’ve tried to encourage this past year, it needs to start with myself, and I’m looking forward to doing a better job of this 2018.
This past year has been one of the most fulfilling of my life…

Performing this record and experiencing the energy exchange with you guys has been astounding, and I’m so excited about continuing to do the work I feel so absolutely humbled and appreciative to be doing next year. It gives me life.

Sending up prayers for Solange Knowles.


Chrissy Teigen’s Plane Tweets Have Finally Reached A Happy Ending
For those out of the loop, Teigen and Legend boarded a flight Tuesday afternoon, which was set to fly from Los Angeles to Tokyo. However, their plane was turned around four hours into their travel time after the airline (they flew All Nippon Airways, aka ANA) discovered someone was on board the wrong flight. Of course, the Cravings author live-tweeted the frustrating event — and her dramatic adventure went viral almost immediately.
According to a statement from ANA received by CNN, "The cabin crew notified the pilot that one of the passengers boarded the incorrect flight, and the pilot in command made the decision to return to the originating airport. We take great pride providing exemplary customer service, and on this flight we failed to do so."

If anyone was concerned (like Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Lisa Rinna), you can rest easy in knowing that Teigen and Legend arrived safely and are ready to begin their New Year's celebration, albeit not exactly how they expected. (Also, if anyone can get her a Nintendo charger, you'd be helping her out majorly.)
As someone who has dealt with more than her fair share of haters, in this instance, a lot of people are overjoyed for Teigen's Tokyo update. Her fans may even be more excited for her than when she gave birth to Luna. Yes, it's that big of a deal. Here's a look at the love she's receiving.


AND FINALLY FROM THE CRAZY PEOPLE SHOPPING AT WALMART FILES
‘THANK YOU, THANK YOU VERY MUCH’
And the award for weirdest normal party but coolest college party goes to…


EGGPLANT NATION: Meet Carlos
Meet Carlos l ! So you know what to do to see them goods. GO HERE TO SEE THE PICS and remember they’re NSFW!

DISCLAIMER: WE DO NOT OWN NOR ALTER any images posted on this blog. All images are found online or submitted.

You’re Welcome!


HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYBODY!!!
EFREM 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers