1/7/18

OMG! Kevin McCall Threatens to Kill Chris Brown And His Daughter! 😨 😲 😩


OMG! Kevin McCall Threatens to Kill Chris Brown And His Daughter! 😨 😲 😩
Kevin McCall explains what happened to his foot in a brief interview with TMZ.
Kevin McCall tells TMZ he was outside a store and someone started shooting. He claims he doesn’t know who did it and doesn’t think he was the intended target. Kevin also denied shooting himself.

Kevin later shut down speculation his Chris Brown had anything to do with it.
And threatens Chris Brown’s daughter in the same message…
WTF?

Kevin McCall‏Verified account @KevinMcCallJr 2h2 hours ago

Kevin McCall Retweeted Toxsique Diamond

Chris Brown and his Seed would be in a Casket if he had anything to do with me being shot. STOP playin with rumors Or I can’t promise CB will make 29! I kept him alive 7 years now in L.A. don’t take the humblness u see in me as weakness Chris wouldn’t have a head to tattoo πŸ‘ŽπŸΏOn
Keep refreshing the page more of Kevin’s crazy ass tweets.
Read  from the bottom up.
Still going…
Kevin McCall‏Verified account @KevinMcCallJr 8h8 hours ago
More
@chrisbrown if when we speak you since any inch of disrespect out of me or deceitfulness or anything opposite of Love Man I’ll let you fucc me up right there and tell anybody who do something I’ll kill them. That’s the kinda nigga you abandoned but it made me stronger for us BOTH

Kevin McCall‏Verified account @KevinMcCallJr 8h8 hours ago
More
@chrisbrown if we cross paths if u look in my eye & see other wise I PROMISE I meant all positivity about that statement it’s getting spun to rile up every human being with hate in their ❤️ so we can prove we will protect our families by Any means- however I’ll never wish harm!

Kevin McCall‏Verified account @KevinMcCallJr 2m2 minutes ago

People I know threaten to kill me every other day lol—-they offer to Kill people they THINK i beef with not knowing it secretly makes them my enemy because I LOVE CB and his child and would kill for them—-so I call my self keeping enemies closer and It BIT my ass —well my Foot πŸ˜‘

Kevin McCall‏Verified account @KevinMcCallJr 4m4 minutes ago

Bet you shade room won’t report this 😭 let’s Kill Kevin tho. I wouldn’t recommend it. Especially if u just get riled up off social media. It’s not real. Bullets are. What you do hear can harm people in real life. Whatever you got from that PROVES your the one I’m assessing.

Kevin McCall‏Verified account @KevinMcCallJr 7m7 minutes ago

They only time I would mention @chrisbrown and ROYALTY in the same sentence is the 3 million dollars in #ROYALTIES he owes me for look at me now/other songs he removed my name/credit on because I was un-educated and un-protected contractually- I don’t promote EVIL so self reflect

Kevin McCall‏Verified account @KevinMcCallJr 8m8 minutes ago

Kevin McCall Retweeted  πŸ¦‹

Cuz I know people who asked to kill them both for 500$ ps he shot me πŸ˜‚ so keep trying to make this something it’s not and bad things will follow so you can choose to promote good or EVIL- now go do it lol

Kevin McCall‏Verified account @KevinMcCallJr 4m4 minutes ago

I do NOT apologize at all. You just gotta catch up to what the reality is even if it makes you think I’m powerful—-I am NOTHING without YESHUA here me. Don’t fight the light inside of me. It’s just a mirror

Kevin McCall‏Verified account @KevinMcCallJr 2m2 minutes ago

Kevin McCall Retweeted DRMGIRL

I’m not putting the baby in it I’m saying leave them out because the person who shot me tries to do a hit on him and his baby for 500$ you don’t know the type of EVIL I combat on the daily you just into negativity energy -Death culture – and TABLOIDS- Black people wake the UPπŸ’‘

Kevin McCall‏Verified account @KevinMcCallJr 5m5 minutes ago

Everybody should be cool. Don’t get nobody hurt we tryna stay alive for our kids. You can shame me BUT do NOT spread rumors about INNOCENT people who aren’t involved because I’m getting calls by the minute who want blood and it’s just EVIL fucc that shit

Kevin McCall‏Verified account @KevinMcCallJr 5m5 minutes ago

Kevin McCall Retweeted Doreen | No Basicz

It’s what people have tired to do in the past the person who shot even tried to kill him for 500$ and I fought him for it. So if someone does Kill me for what I said..again it’s gonna harm a lot of people for a long time don’t try to make CB look Gangster clown me & leave CB be.

Kevin McCall‏Verified account @KevinMcCallJr 2m2 minutes ago

I don’t see wat I said wrong. The Bible says and eye for and eye…Chris didn’t do it so don’t bring his name up in my life and death situation because you playing with gossip but L.A ain’t a game. I didn’t threaten anyone I told you how life would play out. I saved him hella X’s

Kevin McCall‏Verified account @KevinMcCallJr 3m3 minutes ago

Kevin McCall Retweeted TeeFLii

Tell me in person. U do cocaine. Not much you can’t judge about you need AA lol I’m saying stop putting Chris Brown in my life and death situation it’s people who will kill him. So if u have a problem with what I said tell me in person not on social media this is called reaching
It’s not a secret Kevin hates Chris Brown..

Back in December, Kevin McCall destroy Chris Brown’s album ‘F.A.M.E’ album on social media and later got him booted from Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers