2/13/18

MISS KHIA Goes LIVE and Talks about the ‘The Queens Court’☕☕☕, and much MORE!


KHIA Goes LIVE and Talks about the ‘The Queens Court’, and much MORE!☕
Last night, TS Madison announced the show is going on hiatus. Now, Khia addresses ‘The Queens Court’ this morning on the gram live which she later post on Youtube.

Khia starts off …“Good Morning… Ya’ll been crunked for about a week.  The Queen ain’t been live about a week. And, all hell done broke loose! Good morning ya’ll. I told folks I’m going live this morning. Everyone want to hear words from the Queen.

Khia also spoke about TS Madison as well… At the 1:10 mark.
Starts at the 4:10 mark. (These are her words, not mines)
“Everyone wants to hear from the queen because it’s been a love of fuck shit going on. I guess I gave you bitches enough time to get ya’ll shit together and put all ya’ll assumptions, thoughts, and opinions online… Khia says she’s only here for #TeamKhia. 
“Where is the queen? The queen been resting, getting beautified, getting massages and shit. Just left the gym. Where you bitches needed to be at the gym. Instead of online worrying about the next bitch. Got damn! One little bitch can cause commotion. Now, that’s a bad bitch! For all you motherfuckers that don’t know I’m a bad bitch. I’m a bad bitch. 
Khia says, “I missed ya’ll!”  Khia continues “I talked ya’ll last week online a little bit and I told you motherfuckers “I would not be going live yesterday on Monday’s night docket. Everybody want to know: “What the fuck been going on?”

“I see it’s a lot of videos and a lot of bitches is posting up all kind of videos and shit. Trying to get on the bandwagon and all this full free promotion that the queen gives to people when I feel like giving them a little full promotion. They wanna attach themselves onto the queen’s court and uh, you know, get their roast and gas, so we gone let them get their roast and gas. I try not to give them bitches no roast and gas but my partner,you know, sis, sis done had to learn this shit the hard way to keep them motherfuckers out her got damn house. Now all hell done broke loose. I tried to keep this shit from happening to my sister.”
“Everybody been wanting to know what’s up let’s give these folks a little bit more time. I know people been telling, they they hitting the fan now. They saying the queen is up early this morning finna give us the truth sermon, give us the true tea this morning, a little bit of what the hell been going on. I had done left last week into last week but you motherfuckers done brought last week into this week, and it amazes me how you motherfuckers be so worried and concerned and invested into shit that ain’t got nothing to do with you. So that just lets me know how much power I got and how I am truly needed because without me, the people are truly going to fail. Everybody failing, the internet failing, bitches had a bad Monday night, motherfuckers got up to work mad this morning, ain’t had no roast and gas. I love y’all. Must love to Team Khia, much love to Queen’s Court.”

“Last week , it was a situation that went on with Monique, uh, she was supposed to been coming on to the Queen’s Court. Y’all already know I don’t really fuck with Monique or none of the rest of them motherfuckers, I just do me. I do my commentary on shit that’s been going on. I’ve been doing this for many many years now. A lot of you motherfuckers are newbies, uh, y’all are just getting a load of the queen, y’all don’t know how the queen roast and gas every motherfucking body including your faves…… 7:40 mark.
Khia says at the 28:59 mark that she did not walk out of the Monique interview.
At the 33:04 mark, Khia says “Funky Dineva, bitch I know you, so why you wanna sit up there and tried to make up lies, bitch, bitch you don’t know how to be no friend. Bitch, you know what you do with your friends, bitch we done already talked about that. You still their motherfucking sofas and love seats and refrigerators and stoves and dishwashers out they house. Gone and try to sale it at the Steel Mills to get you some money”…33:24 mark.

At the 38:24 mark, Khia says she’s got nothing but love for TS Madison. It was never been a beef.

LISTEN HERE!

Chile Miss Khia get rid of that illiteracy! PLEASE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers