2/11/18

SHOTS FIRED πŸ’¨! Kim Cattrall READS Sarah Jessica Parker for FILTH πŸ‘€ And Confirms They Are NOT Friends! 😲


Kim Cattrall Blasts Sarah Jessica Parker πŸ‘€And Confirms They Are NOT Friends! 😲
Well now there is definitely never going to be a Sex And The City 3. 

I've understood Kim Cattrall and Sarah Jessica Parker's "beef" until this point. I just assumed that they were friendly colleagues but not actual friends. I didn't think that there were any diva tantrums or backstage fights, but now I can definitely see Carrie and Samantha fighting it out while the cameras weren't rolling. Can these two divas be Ryan Murphy's inspiration for Feud season 3?

Unless you've been living under a rock you probably know how this feud started. SJP confirmed that a third movie wasn't happening because Kim Cattrall didn't want to take part in it. Then Kim spilled the tea on Piers Morgan that she has never been friends with her SATC costars which SJP clapped back to on WWHL saying she was heartbroken. 
A few days after SJP's WWHL appearance, Kim Cattrall's brother died and both Sarah Jessica Parker and Cynthia Nixon reached out to her via Instagram to send their condolences to her dead brother and Kim Cattrall specifically thanked them in a post days later. 

In my brain I thought it could be the perfect opportunity for them to become friends and possibly talk her into making a third film. I was wrong. Very wrong. 

On Saturday Kim put SJP on blast on Instagram saying: "I don't need your love or support at this tragic time @sarahjessicaparker." The post then went onto say that even Kim's mom thought SJP was a hypocrite for reaching out and that it is a "painful reminder of how cruel you really were then and now." 
WOW!!!!

She then cut even deeper by saying "you are not my family. you are not my friend" and told her to stop exploiting her tragedy in order to restore her "nice girl" persona. 
I don't think that Kim could have been any clearer, but how was she cruel? I need specifics Kim! I kind of understand the reason for posting this from Kim's point of view: she's grieving her brothers death and now some fake chick is trying to be nice to me for the public to see? The Hell with that.

I'm not on anyone's side but I hope the tea☕ keeps coming, or maybe this will be the final blow that ends the feud once and for all, because SJP probably won't speak out against this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers