4/5/18

K. Michelle has confirmed her Second πŸ‘ButtπŸ‘ Injections Removal Surgery On ‘Steve TV’! πŸ‘€ 😲


K. Michelle has confirmed her Second Butt Injections Removal Surgery On ‘Steve TV’!
‘So, this will be my second one but I’ve learned my lesson….’Back in February, K. Michelle told Dr. Oz in an interview that will air Tuesday about why she decided to remove her injections. The singer’s doctor, Dr. Michael Niccole, said he was only able to remove 40 percent of the injections, as it would be impossible to remove them all.

The singer confirms she’s getting another removal done in an interview on ‘Steve TV’. And… “I Learned My Lesson”

In the clip, Steve Harvey says, “Recently, you had butt implants removed.
K. Michelle responds, “I had some silicon in me. Yeah I did.” 

WATCH

K. Michelle explains the reason she had them removed. “It was making me sick. It just hit me.. Last year and a half I’m like tired. They tested me for everything. It was okay she got lupus. Then two weeks later it’s like it’s not lupus. I can’t walk. I’ve been on bed rest and  everything. So, for me it was for vanity. You know I went and did like the butt shots. Like everybody was doing a lot of your favorite artist went to the same person. And, they sick too. But, I just talk about mine…. So, I said you know what if I can show them my body. And, what I did I can also show them the outcome and the consequences of it. So, I’ve been very open with it. Like this upcoming Monday, I have a surgery their cutting out tissue out of my body so, my body can stop reacting to trying to push it out. So, this will be my second one but I’ve learned my lesson….

I Bet you have! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers