5/7/18

The Daily Buzz For May 8 ☕📰☕


Jenna Dewan for Vegas Magazine!
She reveals she's 'really great friends' with ex Channing Tatum despite their split

Jenna Dewan is on the cover of the 15th anniversary edition of Vegas Magazine.
Under the 37-year-old actress' first cover since announcing her split from Channing Tatum, she opened up about about her and her ex's future relationship.

'When we met [on the set of Step Up in 2005] it felt like we had known each other for many years,' she said.
'Ultimately, no matter what Chan and I are doing, we're really great friends. I think that will never change, no matter what.'
Dewan glowed in various coats throughout the periodical's glossed pages.
Dewan also opened up about her childhood and her love of movement in her interview with the the Sin City magazine.
'My parents split up when I was a year old, and due to life circumstances, [my mother] had to pick herself up, get a job and become a single working mom,' she said.

Her mother became a pharmaceutical sales rep, which meant Dewan had to move every three years until high school.   
'During all of this change, around the age of 5 or 6, my mom put me in a community center for dance and I really liked it,' she explained.
'She would find a dance studio wherever we were because, funny enough, movement became my constant.
'It was very competitive and I really loved it.
'It was the one thing—no matter where I went, I knew I had to dance—so it became this foundation of support for me growing up,' she told Vegas magazine.
The two stars began dating after starring together in the 2006 dance film Step Up, then ultimately married in 2009.
The couple's first and only child, Everly, was born on May 31, 2013 in London.


#RHoA: NeNe Leakes This is the Biggest Mistale I have made with Money!
Well all know by now that NeNe Leakes screams she’s a ‘rich bitch’, but actually she’s a ‘miser’ by shopping boutique cheap according to an interview she gave InStyle.

NeNe got real about all things money during her conversation with InStyle, revealing that she's a bargain shopper, hitting up discount stores like Neiman Marcus Last Call, Nordstrom Rack, and T.J. Maxx for most of her fashion needs.

But her favorite is the Dollar Store. "I love it there. I really wish I could open one up," she told InStyle. "If you want some good-ass wine glasses, you go to the Dollar Store. Most wine glasses are very thin and break when you put them in the dishwasher. Well honey, the Dollar Store has got some thick ones, same with martini glasses. Whenever I have a party at my house, I go buy boxes of plain white plates there too. The sales person always looks at me and goes, 'Oh my gosh, that’s NeNe Leakes at the Dollar Store!' I’m like, don’t worry about me. You can have all of this expensive stuff at your party, but your guests will be eating off of Dollar Store plates and they don't even know it."

So what does NeNe splurge on? "I can tell you what's worth a splurge to me: eating. People like to talk about going to clubs and stuff, like my club is the restaurant. I'm the girl that orders everything off the menu. One of this, one of that, I want to taste everything. I like to splurge on rounds and rounds of good cocktails too," she shared. "I also spend a lot on my vacations. I fly first class, but honestly I would rather fly coach in order to have a great hotel. You don't really know if any of them are clean, so I want to sleep in a nice hotel and order good room service."

However, NeNe isn't afraid to admit that she's made some mistakes with her money, too. "I regret purchasing a wig here or there, you know what I'm saying? Sometimes they give you wigs that are shedding or that are messed up, and they’re so expensive!" she said. "You want the best quality hair, and then you need to have somebody install it too. It costs a fortune."

NeNe also shared that she received the best financial advice from her aunt, who raised her "to buy something for yourself out of every paycheck" as well as "to date up." "Don’t be worried that people will call you a gold digger," NeNe said. "You should dig for gold."

But of course, getting the opportunity to join RHOA in 2008 "changed everything," NeNe said. "I was a stay-at-home mom before the show and my husband was the breadwinner. He gave us a good life, but once I started on Housewives I got all of these offers — Broadway shows, appearances, everything. My finances changed a lot," she explained. "And now everything has to be nice in my home [laughs]. Give me the best TV, the best pots and pans. You won’t have to replace them as quickly!"

NeNe has certainly made the most of her high-profile platform since becoming a Housewife, scoring major acting gigs on Glee and The New Normal, touring the country with her comedy show, and opening up her very own Swagg Boutique in Georgia, just to name a few of her gigs.


#Empire: Taraji P. Henson Urge Mental Health Awareness
May is Mental Health Month, and Sterling K. Brown and Taraji P. Henson are two of the celebrities lending their names and voices to the #CureStigma campaign by the National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI), which is about battling the stigma surrounding the topic of mental health.

On Instagram, Taraji said mental health awareness is a topic she feels "strongly about." She goes on to say she has witnessed mental illness among family, friends, and in the workplace. "Stigma may not directly affect you, but it prevents the one in five Americans with mental health conditions from seeking help."

Watch:


More celeb ambassadors are expected to chime in throughout the month. Visit CureStigma.org to receive vital info and the Sentmoji sticker pack.


#NewMusic: D∆WN & Mumdance ‘Guardian Angel’
D∆WN is a “Guardian Angel.” Following last month’s “Bonfire,” the genre-bending songstress keeps things lit on a new collaboration with Mumdance.

This is the first time Mumdance uses live instruments for his production. The electronic DJ makes the most of it, providing a grand piano and dynamic strings for D∆WN’s latest soaring anthem.

“wrote this record with @mumdance for the unseen angels,” she wrote on Instagram. “for the ‘others’ that feel unheard but have powerful voices. for those misunderstood but are fully aware of themselves. here’s to the guardian angels.”

LISTEN HERE

“Guardian Angel” is also a sign of things to come. D∆WN will continue to drop loosies over the next few months, as she prepares her new album for an early 2019 release via Local Action.


#NewHipHop: Too $hort Drops "The Sex Tape Playlist"
Too $hort’s new project isn’t meant to be subtle. The Bay Are legend has returned with a brand new release titled The Sex Tape Playlist.

Short Dog’s latest work features 11 tracks, which includes song titles such as “Don’t Suck Dick” and “Sloppy Seconds Leftovers.” Philthy Rich, Stresmatic, Ymtk, Mowii, Oke Junior, Bandaide and Sucheata Ivey make guest appearances on the project.

Check out Too $hort’s Sex Tape Playlist stream, HERE and tracklist below.

Too $hort's Sex Tape Playlist
1. Can’t Take Her f. Ymtk
2. Dance Like You Fuckin’
3. 10 Bad Bitches f. Stresmatic
4. Pull Yo Trophies Out f. Philthy Rich
5. Don’t Suck Dick
6. Balance
7. Give ‘Em the Blues f. Ymtk, Bandaide & Oke Junior
8. Feelin’ Somethin’ f. Sucheata Ivey
9. I Ain’t Throwin’ f. Mowii
10. New Bitch
11. Sloppy Seconds Leftovers (Ekzakt Remix)


See pics from Rihanna’s Vogue’s June Magazine Photoshoot!
Music and fashion icon—RIHANNA—is the latest celeb to grace the cover of VOGUE Magazine. The singer and budding actress opens up about life after turning the big 3-0 and her new business ventures Savage X Fenty and Fenty Beauty.

Check out the Photos
GORGEOUS!


G-Eazy  After Arrest his in Sweden is 'Embarrassed & Apologetic Beyond Words'
“Grateful & blessed to be free & safe. Happy to be in Copenhagen tonight doing what I love most,” he wrote on his Instagram on Sunday (May 6).
“Embarrassed & apologetic beyond words about the incident, but above all I’m so f–king grateful they let me go, craziest experience of my life, awful night with a lot of bad luck and some even worse decisions but like I said I’m grateful as f–k to be a free man, back on tour performing for the fans. Thank you to everyone who’s held me down along the way and supported this journey, I appreciate you more than you’ll ever know. Love.”


Joh' Vonnie Jackson Calls LaToya Jackson a Horrible Sister After Leaking she had a Stroke!
This week Joe Jackson's daughter Joh'Vonnie Jackson and her daughter Yasmine announced on social media that LaToya Jackson suffered a mild stroke.
Later Joh'Vonnie slammed LaToya for being a horrible sister...

In a video posted on Instagram Live Joh'Vonnie tells her followers,
"I just wanted to take a moment and talk about my sister La Toya."
"You know it's very unfortunate she's sixty-two years old and she had a minor stoke...and I personally want her to know that even though you have been the worst sister I could ever have, I want you to know that I still love you.
But WAIT…Then this happened.
So what’s the Tea. Did she it didn’t she?


Sandra Bullock: ‘I Channel Beyonce On the Red Carpet’
Sandra Bullock is an A-list actress with an Oscar in her trophy case, but she says channels pop singer Beyonce on the red carpet for confidence.
“I’m not that person who knows how to work it,” she tells InStyle magazine. “I try to channel Beyonce. I do the same pose every time. I try not to dread that kind of stuff, but I do get incensed and think, ‘How can they write this?’ But now I’ve distilled it into, ‘If you eff with my kids and you do something illegal, I will go after you’. It’s that simple.”

Bullock believes Beyonce is the beauty and fashion standard in the industry.
Sandra’s mother, Helga Meyer, was an opera singer who flaunted her sexy fashion choices, but the actress explains she didn’t inherit that confidence from her mom until she was much older.

“My mother was so fashionable,” she says. “She made many of her own clothes during the ’70s and ’80s. She was so sexy.
“I was supposed to be the mini version of her, but I didn’t like that feeling, so I went the other way: I went tomboy – jeans, baseball caps,” she continues. “I skated, rode bikes. I was scared of that sexual energy, so I shut down a lot of that and didn’t come into my own until I was a lot older.”

And Sandra, who is a mother of an adopted son, says her style is more of a reflection of what she has going on in her life.
“My style is based on what I have to do that day or where I am,” she says. “There’s California Sandy, Austin (Texas) Sandy, New York Sandy – they each have different wardrobes.”


Khloe Kardashian Debuts Her Post-Baby Body In Tight Yoga Pants While Strolling With True
It is official, Khloe Kardashian is staying with her baby daddy, Tristan Thompson, and there is nothing her fans or her family can do about it.

The Keeping Up with the Kardashians star, who gave birth a few weeks ago, was seen looking hot and sexy as she enjoyed a stroll through a Cleveland, Ohio park with baby True.
Khloe showed her huge booty in pair of black tight yoga pants as she pushed the baby’s stroller.

The day before, she was in glamorous in a leopard print dress as Tristan’s team — the Cleveland Cavaliers — played a basketball game.

A source close to Khloe said she decided to show up to the game because she is innocent in the cheating scandal and therefore she should not have to hide her fabulous post-baby body.
The insider stated: “Khloe decided to go to the game last minute, she was not going to attend any of the playoffs, but in the end, she decided to bite the bullet and just go. She was dreading what kind of reception she was going to get, but at the end of the day, she has not done anything wrong so she did not see why she should hide. Khloe has made up her mind to stand by her man and give Tristan the benefit of the doubt, so she is forcing herself to carry on as if it is business as usual. Walking into the arena was nerve-racking, and she was dreading it, but it turned out to be nowhere near as bad as she thought it would be.”
The tipster added: “Khloe put on one of her sexiest dresses, some high heels, a very Hollywood-style huge pair of sunglasses, and held her head high. She cheered her man on and was thrilled when he won. It has been a hellish couple of weeks, but now she is made her mind up to stay with Tristan.”

On person told True’s mom: “Y’all on here judging Khloe, but some of y’all have done the same exact thing.”
A second supporter wrote: “She will do anything to stay relevant. Pathetic. She is just checking to see if the side piece is there.”
A third fan shared: “I am all for a woman doing whatever she wants, but for real… these kids are days as weeks old. What happened to be home and nursing and bonding with your child- especially if you have the luxury of not having to go out and work. Like what are you proving?! Just saw a pic of J Sparks at a movie premiere. I sure hope she is in the movie because her baby is all of 3 days old. I am sure the producer understands… and if they do not… it is time to fight for better maternity leave policies in Hollywood.”

Khloe is full of surprises.


‘Avengers: Infinity War’ Surges To $1.164B Global & #5 Superhero Movie Ever WW; $713M Overseas – International Box Office
After reaching the $1B global mark in a record 11 days on Saturday, Disney/Marvel’s Avengers: Infinity War has now posted a running estimated total of $1,164.1M worldwide through Sunday. It has also become the No. 5 superhero movie of all time globally and has the potential to top the four ahead of it (each of which are MCU titles) to become the No. 1 film in the genre ever (2012’s The Avengers is the current leader at $1,518.8M). Infinity War is overall the No. 15 film ever worldwide — before hitting China this coming Friday.
Globally, Thanos and his gauntlet have overtaken the lifetimes of Captain America: Civil War ($1.153B), The Dark Knight Rises ($1.085B) and The Dark Knight ($1.004B).

At the international box office, the Anthony and Joe Russo juggernaut collected $162.6M worth of space stones this weekend to take the cume to $713.3M. It is so far the No. 24 offshore release of all time.

Overseas, the Avengers assembled a second weekend that in like-for-like markets reps a 54% drop from the $382.7M opening frame which was the No. 2 debut ever behind The Fate Of The Furious. It’s playing in a similar patter to Captain America: Civil War and is currently 67% ahead of that film in the same release hubs. Infinity War notably added Russia to the mix this session, and this coming Friday heads to China. The Middle Kingdom outlook is rosy with presales already through the roof.

In the current frame, Infinity War held the No. 1 spot for a Hollywood film in each of its 54 material overseas markets. It set a new opening weekend record in Russia with $17.6M. Elsewhere, it is already the highest grossing release in industry history in Brazil, Indonesia and the Philippines; and the 2nd highest grossing release in industry history in India (western) and Mexico behind The Jungle Book and Coco, respectively


Adele Throws an Epic ‘Titanic’ Themed 30th Birthday Bash
Adele partied like it was 1912 (or 1997) to ring in her 30th birthday with a “Titanic” themed soireé. It’s unclear if Adele got anyone to paint her like a french girl.

The “Hello” singer looked like the spitting image of Rose Dewitt Bukater (Kate Winslet) complete with a tightly curled updo and a recreation of Winslet’s iconic beaded gown from the film.
Adele’s party included an uncannily accurate replica of the famed grand staircase from the first class dining room.

“I’m not sure what I’m going to do for the next 30 years as I’ve been blessed beyond words in my life so far,” Adele said on Instagram. The star included photos of the event in the post where revelers can be seen dancing the night away in vintage styled lifebelts. *Put ya lifebelts on!*
Mark Ronson, Zane Lowe and Aaron and Lauren Paul were among the lucky ones to receive an invite to celebrate aboard the RMS Titanic.
Some social media snowflakes expressed anger over the party’s theme since over a thousand people perished when she sank over a hundred years ago. If it helps, Adele was clearly using the film as her inspiration, not the actual disaster itself. Adele has never hidden her obsession for the 1997 James Cameron disaster love story and even met Céline Dion wearing a Titanic-themed shirt, so let her have her moment.
And what a moment it was, according to Adele, it was the best night of her life.
“Thank you to everyone for coming along for the ride the last 11 years with me. My family and friends for entertaining my super fandom of the Titanic movie,” she wrote on Insta. “Last night was the best night of my life. Here’s a couple pics. I’m absolutely fucked, not sure I’ll make it out the house again!”


Rita Ora ACUSES JAY-Z’s Roc Nation of Discrimination: ‘Because she’s a woman’
Last year the singer signed with Atlantic Records and talked about the ‘Lemonade drama. Now, In Rita’s interview with Sunday Times magazine she claimed her former record label discriminated against her because she’s female.
 She told the Sunday Times magazine: ‘I want to find the right word here, and maybe this is my interpretation, but I do feel I got discriminated against because I was a woman.

‘I almost felt – maybe this is just my interpretation – I could have had a better chance if I’d been male.’
These days, Rita’s business manager is her older sister Elena, and though they don’t always get along, she’s ‘proud’ of their achievements.

The singer was rumoured to have had an affair with Jay because of the ‘Becky with the good hair’ reference in the rapper’s wife Beyonce’s track Sorry, but Rita insists it couldn’t be further from the truth.
 She quipped: ‘Hey, all I want to say to that is, dude, if I were BWTGH, wouldn’t I actually have to have good hair? Look at it. It’s all weave and extensions.


Tokyo Toni BLASTS Blac Chyna: ‘I’m Disgusted With You As A Mother’
There has been a serious breakdown in Tokyo Toni‘s relationship with her daughter, Blac Chyna, and she’s taken to the streets of social media to air her out.

In a series of posts and videos, Tokyo blasted Chyna, called her out and read her for filth in a way that was not only disturbing and absolutely unnecessary for social media.

Read one of Tokyo’s scathing posts below where she drags her estranged daughter:

@blacchyna!!!!! You f-cked up now they see we are apart you big dumb b-tch. I’ve never disrespected you now I have no respect for you. I mean literally none I’m disgusted with you as a mother!! Don’t worry baby 30 years ago in a few days I almost died having you. So your birthday would be my death date and you proved that true!! Don’t come back to me when you leave because I will no longer trust you you know your mother.

I walk alone but yet you put all these people in front of me. Your friends you hang wit are pieces of sh-t they will send you to hell rob you and f-ck your man and your woman. I never say anything because I’m a strong b-tch and I hold my own as you can very well see. How dare you call me a liar when it’s obvious I haven’t seen these f-cking kids do you want to go in my DM b-tch!! All this hate I get is because of your ass being your f-cking mother. I don’t give a f-ck because I don’t give a f-ck.

How can you do all of this out of nowhere!!! You could’ve given me a call opposed to going online. What’s really going on? Who is really in your head? Who was really on the phone or standing there coaching you from what it sounded like to me. You still have not called and apologize to me. I did nothing to you but love you raise you protect you and be your f-cking foot stool b-tch.

You have these yes b-tches around you all motherf-cking day they don’t give a f-ck about you it’s obvious dummy. I was moving to California b-tch I wish I would f-ck you. I had you b-tch you did not have me. You mad that I look good, you mad that I have people around me that are positive and not demons.

You never help me with the food drive not one penny but I said you did To save your face. You are despicable as a child and I am very embarrassed and ashamed of you to be my f-cking daughter that I raised. To not give me credit do you know how many d-cks I had to suck b-tch so you could eat. Do you know how many hoe strolls I had to go down b-tch to make sure you was good for school and you f-ck me like this no f-ck you b-tch it’s coming I love catch my book it speaks the truth!!! My phone number is still the ficking same!! “You are going to think like a battleship”


You can watch HERE


Birdman Accused of Screwing Ex-Employee Out of Thousands
Birdman‘s ex-property manager really wants to know what happened to his paycheck.

The Cash Money music mogul was recently hit with yet another lawsuit; this time accusing him of screwing over a former employee who says the rapper owes him over $20,000.

Nicolas Penzo sued Cash Money Records and Birdman last month in Florida court, claiming he worked for the rapper as his property manager from 2015 through the spring of 2017, but wasn’t paid in full for his work.

According to court documents obtained by The Blast, Penzo claims he was only being paid every two or three months, sometimes in the form of checks, but mostly in cash. He says in the documents that Birdman and company owe him $8,900 in unpaid wages and an additional $15,000 based on his going rate of $150 per day.
Penzo’s duties for the “Respek” rapper included painting, handling the cleaning services and coordinating with contractors to fix things, such as electrical work.

He wants to collect $23,900 in unpaid wages and overtime.
This is just another legal hurdle for Birdman — earlier this year he was booted from his luxurious Miami mansion for defaulting on a $12 million loan.

Of course, Penzo’s going to have to take a number and get in line.  His thousands still pale in comparison to the millions of dollars Lil Wayne claims he got screwed out of.


AND FINALLY FROM “THE CRAZY PEOPLE SHOPPING AT WALMART” FILES
‘CAPED CRUSADER’
First in line with no wait at Walmart. You really are a superhero.


EGGPLANT NATION: Meet Erik
Meet Erik! So you know what to do to see more. Just CLICK HERE TO SEE THE PICS and remember they’re NSFW!

DISCLAIMER: WE DO NOT OWN NOR ALTER any images posted on this blog. All images are found online or submitted.

You’re Welcome!


HAVE A GREAT DAY ALL!!!
EFREM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers